- Feeling that your stomach is always full.
- Pain during bowel movements
- Bleeding in stools
- Blood clots or tumors appear around the anus.
- Anal pain, lipoprotein, tumors, red lines,
- Lumps on the underwear.
Top Home Remedies
- Exercise regularly
- Do not sit in the toilet for long
- Soft cleansing the area after defecation.
- Use coconut oil to piles. It helps in controlling itching.
- Use fresh alovera to the burning area.
- Sleeping on the left side reduces stress on the stomach and the pain.
- Use loose cotton clothes.
- Avoid sitting for a long time. The pressure on the rectum occurs while sitting.
- Warm water baths are good. It is best to sit in a warm water tub
Don’t worry if you are suffering from these symptoms and even if the home remedies didn’t help you. For many, Piles can be cured without piles surgery. Only 10% of patients suffering from hemorrhoids need surgery. At SIICP, we have excelled in providing simple, modern painless and bloodless laser treatment to cure you.
Visit SIICP today. Book Appointment now!!
Call +91 8099008800